A PSO Senior Consultant (SDDC) for VMware, with over 14 years IT experience. Previously, Steve worked for a leading VMware Enterprise Partner – Xtravirt Limited for nearly four years, in Technical and Senior Consultant roles.
Prior to 2012, Steve worked as an Infrastructure Manager, implementing his first virtual infrastructure based on VMware and HP Blade technology. Steve has been working with virtualisation and specifically VMware since 2009, and from that point, has always wanted to focus and specialise in this area.
A dedicated professional who continually strives to accelerate and develop his skills and learning, having acquired a number of certifications whilst focusing on Virtualization since 2009, including:-
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Design 5 (VCAP-DCD)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Administration 5 (VCAP-DCA)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Administration 4 (VCAP-DCA)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Design 5 (VCAP-DTD)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Administration 5 (VCAP-DTA)
- VMware vExpert – 2016, 2015 & 2014
- VMware Certified Professional – Datacenter Virtualization – 3/4/5
- VMware Certified Professional – Desktop and Mobility (VCP6-DTM)
- VMware Certified Professional – Desktop 4/5
- VMware Certified Associate – Datacenter Virtualization (VCA-DCV)
- VMware Certified Associate – Workforce Mobility (VCA-WM)
- VMware Technical Sales Profesisonal – Desktop as a Service (VTSP-DaaS)
In April of 2014, Steve was awarded VMware vExpert for the first time. In addition, Steve has attended VMworld US 2012-2013 in San Francisco, plus VMworld Europe 2014-2015 in Barcelona, to further develop networking, knowledge and skills.
Disclaimer: If you trust the information to be correct and useful, feel free to use it but please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. Also, this blog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. These are just my own views and opinions based on my experience.